Re: Is "blowing" good for you ?

Many thanks Kirsty for your good wishes.  I am glad you do not have any
breathing problems ; maybe banding has helped to prevent it.  It is such a
huge problem in this country now and maybe regular "blowing" is a subject
that has never been investigated.  I honestly believe it has improved my own
condition.    But one lister thinks playing might cause deafness.   The only
time my hearing has been impaired is by a manic drummer (sorry
percussionist ) and the occasional G trombone !   Carry on with your Flugel
Horn efforts.   I  think bands should have a Flugel Horn Section of about
three or maybe four with some pieces written for them.  That will bring some
discordant comments.!  Regards.  David