Re: Is "blowing" good for you ?

I remember when I started playing about 20 years ago the improvements for
asthma suffers was known and it certainly improved my Asthma. Unfortunately
you can have too much of a good thing and health insurance can be more
expensive for woodwind and brass players due to the possibility of
developing emphysema. Also the effects on a persons sanity could be
questioned e.g playing outside during the winter.

I am a bit surprised no one has mentioned the Watchdog TV programme last
week. Is everyone going to send their Boosey instruments back for replating?

Regards
Geoff Collins
BB Bass
Uckfield Concert Brass