Re: New Member

Welcome Barry!

Hurrah for Tenor horns! I bought one at the age of, well, let's say later
than you .. after not having played for too, too many years....

Some advice about the list ... ignore all the slams about tenor horns ..
those of us who play it KNOW it's the only instrument worth tooting!

(Duck! ... there's bound to be a ton of manure in response to that remark!)

Advice about playing ... just do it!

Cheers ..

Lloyd (mostly a lurker) Hiscock
Tenor Horn (and proud of it), Woods Manufacturing Brass Band,
Ottawa, ON Canada (proud of that, too!)