I'm in...............finally!

If this appears I can echo the subject title that a certain M R Bell just
used. I am however concerned that the M R Bell virus might spread.
Many thanks to Nigel H who has worked hard to guide me through setting up
problems and should add "Computer system De-bugger" to his available for
hire list!
Bruce Jones raised a topic that hinted at bad librarianship. I feel driven
to ask whether all musicians are perfect and hand in music when asked? Our
1st trombone had checked his pack but I found 19 extra pieces in
We labourers try our best but......

Chris B (Harrassed Librarian at St Keverne)