Re: Watchdog programme

David
	We have also had problems with lacquer blemishes on Basses and
Baritones - a representative from B & H came to look at them along with a rep
from the company that supplied them. The bass has been sent back and fixed
and the two bari's are waiting to go back.
	Our musical director was contacted by a researcher from Watchdog
asking if he would like to comment on the situation - he declined because he
felt that it would be a Boosey & Hawkes bashing exercise and whilst we had
had some problems we were being looked after in this case

Regards
Simon Harrison
Kirkby Lonsdale Brass Band