Looking for exchange

Hi all

In a similar vein to my last, Tewit Youth are looking for another youth
band with which to exchange next year, as we have been badly let down by
another band.  We will consider anywhere, home or abroad.
We can offer hosting and concerts at the International Youth Music
Festival in Harrogate next Easter with a view to a return visit by
ourselves in the summer.
You can email me privately at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers

Steve Heninghem