Youth bands

Hi folks

There are plenty of directories of brass bands on the net but, as far as
I know, none which deals specifically with youth bands.  I think this
would be particularly useful  when looking for exchanges/joint ventures
and the like.  In addition, I hope it will encourage young players
looking for a band to come forward and preserve the future of banding.
I'm wanting to build a list of youth bands on our site, with contacts &
internet links if possible.
Can I ask everyone involved with/with knowledge of a brass youth band to
email me privately with details please?
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sam...I expect yours to be the first reply 8-)

Cheers

Steve Heninghem
Assistant
Tewit Youth Brass Band