2001 TOUR suggestions etc...

Dear all

	   We are embarking on setting up a tour for our Band in 2001 (and
fund-raising in the hope of paying for every playing member, which is why we
are starting to organise now).
	   Could anybody on the list come up with any suggestions or
recommendations as where to go, with which travel organisation and the best
fund-raising methods bearing in mind that we will also be taking young
children with us (players and members offspring).

	   We have been to Belgium twice in the past but we would like to try
somewhere different - it will hopefully be seen as a step in the right
direction to further enhance the morale of the Band which has had a
rollercoaster time in the past few years. While there is a feeling of
optimism again I think there is nothing better that to focus on something
good to look forward to.

	    If you want to contact me privately that is fine but there may be
others on the list that may benefit from any relevant information.

All the best
Simon Harrison
Contest Sec. (and 1st Baritone splurter)
Kirkby Lonsdale Brass Band