Helping Me Keep My Job - Update

Thanks to everyone on the list who has assisted in keeping me employed!

The majority of suggestions were to contact Doug Yeo of The New England
Brass Band, and some people were kind enough to forward my mailing
direct to him.

I have now got in touch with Doug, and he is referring the request to
the Band.  With this in mind, and to save his mail box getting any
fuller, there's no further need for anyone to email him on my behalf.

I really appreciate all the help that's been offered ...... (sorry to
those who's air fares and accommodation I can't cover!!!), and although
I'm not out of the woods yet, I have at least got a lead.

I'll keep you posted ....... as long as no-one comes to collect an
agency fee for the introduction!!!

Thanks again for the help.

CLAIR TOMALIN
Clacton-On-Sea Co-Operative Band (mainly)
Wussbrass 2000 (Annually .... yes it's still happening!!! Visit the
website
at www.justselect.co.uk/wussbrass2000 for more information)
A N Other Band (whenever anyone needs a dep on flugel!!)

Email: c.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or clair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx