Euphonium/ Watchdog

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Last November our band bought a pair of Besson Soverign Euphoniums. After a few
weeks, black spots began to develop on one and rapidly grew, up to 2-3cm wide in
some places. We send it back, and had to wait over 4 months before an instrument
returned.

Some weeks later, we had just finished playing for a church service, and putting
it back in it's box what did I notice? You guessed it. I sent it back, and
insisted I didn't want a laquer instrument back. After another few months, I was
told a silver instrument had arrived at the dealer, and the courier would have it
to me within 48 hours. At last I thought, after a year I'll have an instrument.

That was nearly 2 weeks ago. Apparently it's gone missing!

What is going on at Besson, and how do hope to stay in business at this rate!

William Dee