Librarians-I'm in finally

Hello All
Is it time for you musical types to enter a competition---maybe there could
be a PRIZE.
There is an ulterior motive (of course!).
Let's call it "Wind (as in winding a clock not motivating your mouthpieces)
up the Librarian".
Who is the worst in your band/experience for causing grief to your
dedicated, long suffering, overworked, handsome etc. librarian? What's the
best excuse for losing music?
M R Bell need not apply ('cos he has been known to be silly!) but it might
be interesting to know why so many bands have parts missing.
I'm sure other librarians suffer. Should we sort out a Librarian 'support'
group?

Chris -(what is a photocopier?) B. -harassed librarian

PS to Simpson the librarian's friend-I'd rather have nine copies than none.