Re: Euphonium/ Watchdog

William...you may well ask.  Last year I rang B & H. London a few times
simply to request a catalogue for instruments and music....but there was
never anyone in.  The operator would take my number but I never heard from
them.  So I finished up buying two instruments from other countries !   Mind
you.....I recall writing to the company some 27 years' ago (1972) when I was
an association secretary.......and I still have,nt had a reply........So the
best of luck chum. !  Cheers. David.