Re: [Helping Me Keep My Job - Update]

"Clair Tomalin" <c.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks to everyone on the list who has assisted in keeping me employed!

Steady on Clair. I hardly think sitting in a caravan in your own garden c
ounts
as employment. Still, I hope that you get your band sorted for christmas
or
your boss might not renew the contract on your chemical toilet.

Cheers

Murray
Aveley & Newham

By the way, your bringing up "beer nights" again (in a recent posting) ma
de me
think that in view of the audiences our band generally attract to concert
s, we
should call them "Old Dear Nights". What do you think ?