Re: Brett Baker & Kew Band

Thanks Glenn for the glowing review of Brett's concert, glad to hear all
went well.  I concur and can attest to the fact that he is indeed a 'nice
fellow'.

For our Canadian list-members (and near-by Americans) who like to plan their
schedules well in advance, Brett will be paying a visit to the Toronto area
in April.  He has been confirmed as the guest soloist for the Mississauga
Temple Band Weekend on April 8th, 2000.  Feel free to e-mail me and I will
keep you posted on ticket and concert information so that you can take
advantage of the opportunity to hear one of the finest trombone soloists the
brass band world has to offer.

Regards,

Mike Jackson