Thanks

I would like to thank all the people who emailed privately and via the list
to congratulate my wife and I on our good news.  Mother and baby are both
doing really well.

Also thanks for all the suggestions that my daughter ought to become a
trombone player.  I think her arms are a bit short at the moment, but she
could probably do a good job on bass trom!! :-)

Cheers, Martin.