Re: Lowry Sketchbook

Rolf,
I believe that the baritone direction is to play until brought off or they
run out of air - it's almost a pause.
One other question for you - we have the original manuscript parts at Fodens
but when I have played it elsewhere the bass parts at the end of the first
movement are all wrong - is this included in the errata ?

Phil
Fodens.