Re: Lowry Sketchbook

Yes the errata included the incorrect Bass/Euphonium parts and actually includes
whole insert sheets to give these players.
The other thing I noticed last night when going through the score with the
recording on the Norwegian Championship's disc (my only recording), was that the
end was completely different! After the fanfare band has played their last bit
and the stage band comes back in gradually then the score I have and the
recording went in totally different directions (cf. big major chords and running
semiquavers to the last Bb major chord - still gives me fff top C to finish on
goddammit). Any news on this one?

RM

"Phil Green" <goaty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 17/11/99 10:21:53

Please respond to brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx