Re: re.watchdog and beyond

There are times when bad lacquer can help!
My son bought a Bach trombone and soon after, while it was in the case, it
was dropped just a few inches. The bell was badly damaged and after some
e-correspondence with Bach I learnt that the cases are for carrying the
instruments in but not for transportation!?
They would not accept that the cases might be badly fitted out. Fortunately
a few weeks later the lacquer became discoloured and the whole trombone was
replaced.
Chris B