RE: Band Uniforms.

Colin,

I was going to reply and express our total satisfaction with the supplier
of our jackets, but you've precluded that with your final statement. I
hope you are simply letting us know that you are aware of the service
Roger and his Son offer and are not in any way dissatisfied. I found (and
continue to find) them both to be extremely helpful and efficient in all
their dealings. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to you or anyone
else interested in purchasing band uniforms.

Regards

Chris
E flat bass and Band Manager
Stowmarket Concert Band