RE: Lowry Sketchbook

Hello , Rolf !
The different ending was something Nick Childs made Philip Wilby to write
especially for this occasion. I don't know whether it has been performed in
this way ever since - I suppose the original way is how most bands do
it......
I can't remember why Nick wanted Philip to do it - but he had some reason.
Anyway - after rehearsing this ending some days, we actually ejoyed it very
much. (in addition to the rest of the piece - espcially the 2nd movement is
very nice !!!)
Regards,
Helge
(former solo tenor horn Ila Brass Band, Norway)
Helge Grinde
Tenor Horn,
Sandefjord Brass Symposium, Norway
email: helge@xxxxxx