DHB Web Site

I've just put together a Web Site for our Band. Yet another one I hear you
say. Its fairly amateur but I think a presence is required these days.
If you've got nothing better to do have a look and comment as necessary .
Having compiled it on my laptop I looked at it on my home PC and it is a
slightly different layout and as yet I've only accessed using IE 5 so I
guess it could get worse.

I signed up with freenetname a couple of weeks ago for a free domain
name.Good value, but only problem is you cant access E Mails or upload to
the
site from any other dial up or outside the UK.

Any tips on registering with search engines etc, off list to save clogging.

 Cheers,   Gerry.

www.denham-hendon-brass.org.uk