Re: [Helping Me Keep My Job - Update]

I shouldn't be too cruel about my home office arrangements if I were you
Murray (yes it is a caravan .... but beautifully kitted out!!) .... come
this New Year's Eve party at our place, it's likely to be your family's
bedroom!!!

CLAIR TOMALIN
Clacton-On-Sea Co-Operative Band (mainly)
Wussbrass 2000 (Annually .... yes it's still happening!!! Visit the
website
at www.justselect.co.uk/wussbrass2000 for more information)
A N Other Band (whenever anyone needs a dep on flugel!!)

Email: c.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or clair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx