Rogues Gallery

Dear Rogues and Roguettes !

Well we've hit the 70 mark - there's 70 pictures of you all on the list -
and what a gorgeous looking bunch we are!!!

For the new members to the list, you can find the "Rogues Gallery" at
www.users.bigpond.com/carollee/wizzt.html

It's just a fun idea that we had, and went on line back in March this year,
and it's been viewed over 3000 times.  The list is almost like an "extended
family" in part, and there's so many of those in England meeting either at
band functions or attending other band's rehearsals.  But there's so many of
us that will never have the opportunity of meeting, so that was why I came
up with the Rogues Gallery idea.  It gets advertised on the list every now
and then so everyone remembers it's about.

If you'd like to be included, the email address is on the Rogues Gallery.
Also if you have a Home Page (as opposed to a band page), I can link that to
your picture if you like.

Looking forward to hearing - and perhaps "seeing" - more from you soon.

Carol Wills
Footscray-Yarraville City Band
Melbourne, Australia
www.users.bigpond.com/carollee/