Re: Trombone

While your on about Trombones;

I play on a Conn 8H, about 10 years old
The slides taken a knock a while back and was repaired, I was never that
impressed with the repair though.

Trouble is I don't know if I'm expecting too much from the repairer, or they
were just not very good.

If anyone could recommend someone to give me a second opinion I would
appreciate it. I live in Nottingham so someone in the Midlands would be
preferable but not essential

Alternatively I suppose I could replace the slide, can you buy them
separately new/reconditioned if so how much would you expect to pay ?
Again, if anyone could pass on a name/address I would be grateful

Thanks.

Darryl Jackson
Thorntons Brass