Is this a success story

Back in March I posted to the list the birth of Pennine Brass in
Huddersfield and promised faithfully to post future news....well.....I have
just woken up after our post Northern Open / Wilkinsons (was Pilkingtons)
celebrations.

Victory by 4 points in Section B (2nd section).

Where were Bedworth Martin (Big Chap)?

Bruce Jones
Secretary and general dogs body - Pennine Brass