Xylophone duets

Hi all,
Anyone know of a good but hard xylophone duet,
I know of the things like Two Imps and things like that but they are pretty
easy , Entertaining aswell .
I know tea for two which is quite good but surely that isn't the best around
  ?
I would be very grateful if some great percussionists could get back to me
(and that's not you Radox :))

Thanks a lot

Jocelyn Robinson