Re: Is this a success story

brucejones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Back in March I posted to the list the birth of Pennine Brass in
 Huddersfield and promised faithfully to post future news....well.....I have
 just woken up after our post Northern Open / Wilkinsons (was Pilkingtons)
 celebrations.

 Victory by 4 points in Section B (2nd section).

 Where were Bedworth Martin (Big Chap)? >>
Well done Bruce. I don't think our band ever do the Pilkington contest. We
can't cope with bands who get players like Nick Hudson depping on 2nd
Trombone. We went to pontins; where were you? I didn't see those distinctive
band colours anywhere!

Once again, great result.

Big Chap