Question about EEb bass

Hi,

My band is running a stall at church fete soon, and we hope to include a
"guess the length of tubing in the tuba competition" as part of this.
Unfortunately we don't know the answer ourselves, so can anybody tell me the
approximate length of tubing in a Sovereign EEb bass?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

Craig

Towcester Studio Band