CISWO Results

Dear All,

Here are the results from the CISWO contest held in Blackpool
in October

Championship section
1st	Grimethorpe Colliery	192
2nd	Newtongrange Silver 190
3rd	Fishburn		188

First section
1st	Barnsley Building Soc.	190
2nd	The Riddings Band	189
3rd Treherbert Silver	188

2nd section
1st	GT Group Peterlee	187
2nd	Markham & District Coll.186
3rd	Horden Colliery		184

3rd section
1st	Crofton Silver		184
2nd	Lochgelly Brass		182
3rd	Ynyshir Welfare		181

4th section
1st	Leicestershire Co-op	190
2nd	Dearham			189
3rd	Whitwell Brass		188

Sorry about the lateness in posting them

Regards,

Michelle
Horden Colliery Band