Xylophone duets

Cheers everybody that helped me (even you little boy Radox!)
I have played Black and white rag before, a good piece, I could do with a
new solo aswell, I've been playing Helter Skelter and Flight of the
Bumblebee for ages now , I think I could do with a change , If anyone has
any Ideas please let me know !
     I think that Radox is right about drummers, they should get off their
behinds and play some good stuff now and again !
Tuned percussionists and Timpanists are Musicians, although we can build
sheds aswell,
I think that the most annoying thing is when Percussion get forgotten, I
mean what would a band be without percussion ?? we make the band and we give
the audience a shiver down their neck !

Anway thanks again

Josxx