Decent test pieces

The only decent test piece that i have played in a long while is that of
Darrol Barry's Pennine Moor's which was selected as the 1997 4th section
area. (Its a favorate of my dads). I dont think much of this years
selection for 2nd section area." Sword Jewel and Mirror" but then again
thats personal preference. Does anyone have any favorites, and if theres
any decent ones will you tell me. And if anyone dislikes  any other test
pieces will you tell us so we can try and avoid them?
Thanks
Vicki Seville
Dobcross Youth band