Calling Worcs, Suffolk, Melbourne

I'm getting out of NZ for a while soon, escaping another scorching
summer...
Anything banding happening in the English areas of Worcestershire, West
Midlands, or East Suffolk, between Sunday 19th December and Monday 10th
January? I'd like to listen to or play with bands and people I've had
the pleasure of playing with in the past...
Will there be much on in Melbourne, Australia on Wednesday 19th or
Thursday 20th Jan?

Please reply off-list,

Robert Lynch, Eb Bass, Evening Post Wellington Brass, New Zealand.
Conductor, Levin & Districts Brass, New Zealand.