Bobby Shew gigs

Following my earlier posting, dates and venues of Bobby's gigs here &
Ireland as follows (but please double-check with venue - I scribbled them
down when I just got them from his agent).

Wednesday 24th - Saturday 27th : 9PM Pizza Express, 10 Dean Street, London
(quintet playing a programme in tribute to Charlie Parker & Dizzie
Gillespie).
Sunday 28th; 12:00 lunchtime: Wigan, Mill on the Pier (Wigan Youth Jazz
Band).
Sunday 28th, 8 PM: The Waterside, Somerseat, Near Bury (Shades of Kenton
Band).
Tuesday 30th, with Jim Docherty, Dublin: tribute to Parker / Gillespie
(further details awaited).
Wednesday, 1st December, Music Centre Scarborough: daytime workshop with a
local youth Jazz band (details awaited), followed by early evening concert,
6.30 PM.
Friday 3rd: 7.30 PM: Stables Theatre, Wavenden, Milton Keynes (quintet,
Tribute to CP/DG).

Speak to any of our top brass band soloists (cornet / flugel especially),
jazz musicians or people like Rod Franks and they'll confirm how worthwhile
it would be to hear him live.  I hope to get to the Wigan concert.

John McLoughlin