A Dande Christmas!

Well folks, it's getting to that time of the year again.........and
Dandenong Band are having a Christmas Concert......and we are not
playing anything boring!

Here are the details for those in Melbourne that would be interested:-

"A Dande Christmas" Concert
Saturday 11th December 7.45 pm
Carwatha Community Centre (at Carwatha High School)
Browns Road, Noble Park
$12 adults/$8 concession

Dean Doyle will be the guest vocalist.

You can e mail me privately if you want tickets!

BYE!
Vicki
CoGD