Bobby Shew Gigs: Correction

Bobby is in Dublin on Thursday this week, not Tuesday.  I was given the
wrong day by his agent. Sorry for any confusion.  Also sorry that the
message I sent to the list earlier in the week only came out today (hence
too late for his gigs in London).   I'd posted that message and the others
that have now come out together using another e-mail account, forgetting
that the server would only recognise my original ID.  Sorry Nigel and thanks
for clearing the digital log jam.

Pleased to say that Bobby was on good form today in Wigan with the quintet.
His playing with the saxophonist Bob Martin (no comments about dogs) was
incredibly tight.  Couldn't stay until the end though - duty called with
Besses, playing carols in a packed Trafford Centre Shopping Mall.  Thanks to
the other band members who turned out earlier in the five-hour stint.

Can anyone in the New Zealand band scene put me in touch with Granville
Neville (hope I've got the name right)?  He was mentioned today by Bobby.

Regards,

John McLoughlin