Re: FBE Concert

-----Original Message-----
From: tony.bryan <tony.bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>This is not a traditional sit down in rows concert but will be set out in
>tables and chairs with access to the bar !! throughout the evening.

We (Clydebank Burgh Band) have started to do some concerts in local bowling
clubs with the same sort of set-up - in fact we did one in a church hall
earlier this year along the same lines! We usually have a more lively and
appreciative audience when we do these (funny that!). Hope you enjoy it!

  Kirsty McCafferty
  Flugelhorn - Clydebank Burgh Band (Scotland)
  flugel.kjmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/8361/