Re: Bass clef versus Treble clef.

Most of the stuff I play on tenor trombone, here in England, is in treble
clef.  The older stuff is often in tenor clef.  Only bass trombone parts use
bass clef in the brass band.

What I want to know is why use bass clef for trombones at all?  Once you get
above B' the leger lines start breeding making it harder to read and there
is no short cut in learning it, as there is with tenor clef.

Richard
Reddish and Gorton Band