Re: Bass clef versus Treble clef.

Further to this discussion, it is my understanding that Eb and Bb tubas can
play either bass clef or treble clef.  That is a given.  However, in the
treble clef they are written in different keys, whereas in the bass clef
they are written in the same key.  Is this correct, or am I out to lunch?
I've never paid much heed to the keys tubas are written in, since, although
I do play tuba once in a while, it's in a SA band and thus in treble clef.

Ian