Re: Instrument Gripes

In my case, mouthpiece gripe.  My particular problem has been losing the
gold off the gold-plated mouthpieces.  Never seems to last very long for me
but I do sweat a lot when I play, particularly on the stage or when marching
(always when marching).

Some cheeky people have told me it might have something to do with the
amount of red wine coming out through my sweat.  Not very nice of them
however could be true (we do have some of the world's best wine here  but
thats a story for another list).  Anyway, I've gone back to a silver plated
mouthpiece even though I preferred the softness of the gold.

Cheers,
Roy,
Dandenong Band, Melbourne, Australia.

Roy Taylor			rtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Quest Software		 www.quest.com
2/293 Camberwell Rd	ph   (03)  9811-8036
Camberwell VIC 3124	fax  (03)  9811 8099
AUSTRALIA