Thanks

I would like to give a big thanks to Jeremy Wise and Gerry Whitlow.  Whilst
working in Luton for the past 3 months I attended a Denham Hendon rehearsal
and a few First City Brass rehearsals.  I met up with a few old friends and
made a lot of new ones, and was made very welcome by all (during rehearsals
and over a beer afterwards!).

I've finished working in Luton now and will be back up north until the new
year.  There's a rumour at work though that I could be working in Cardiff
from January, so beware all bands in the area, I might be paying you a
visit!    :-))

Cheers,

Martin.
sop - B&R