Re: Bass cleff v Treble clef

Percussion is overlooked again, surprise surprise! I am sure that in the SA,
and even in Australia Timpani parts are written in Bass Clef, while other
Tuned Percussion parts are written in Treble Clef. However as percussionists
can cope with  four sticks or more at one go, play dozens of different
instruments and even build sheds in our spare time, coping with two clefs is
no problem.

Colin McHardy
Timpani, Whitburn