Re: Richard Marshall in Hamilton

Richard Marshall will be in concert in Hamilton on Friday, December 3, 1999
at Hamilton Temple (Salvation Army), Rebecca Street, East of John Street
downtown.  He is in concert with the Hamilton Temple Band, playing "Glorious
Ventures" among others.  Along with Richard Marshall, (who I can't really
say that Derek Diffey said "is the best cornet player I've ever heard") and
the Hamilton Temple Band, Vox Nouveau, a very accomplished choir will also
be performing.  Tickets are only $10.00 and the program starts at 8 pm.