advertising

Hello List

It pays to advertise. A few months ago I advertised for a couple of players
on Nigel's website. Low and behold, we appointed our new flugel player
tonight after he responded to the ad on the net. Welcome on board to Paul
Martin.

............I just need a Bb bass player for our rehearsals at Rotherham
South York's

Simon