Re: Written Clefs

Will,
I think you would be referred to, at least the Navy Band of US would, as a
concert band and if memory serves me correct (from my high school days) that
this was the case back then '56-57" (I was a young high schooler!).
Brass band music, that is what we would refer to as the British Brass Bands etc.
are all treble except for Bass Trom, Percussion except maybe xylophone & bells.
Someone will correct me if I am mistaken.
Larry White