Grandad

From: Steve Anker

I used to have a recording of Wynton Marsalis playing a number of Cornet
Solos,
does anyone know what this was and where I could get it from (I think I've
either lent mine to someone and forgotten who).

How do people rate Wynton Marsalis as a Cornet (as opposed to Trumpet)
player?

If there's a difference between the 2 what is it?