Re: Printing & Design

In a message dated 12/4/99 7:21:06 AM GMT, you write:

<< brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >>
Hi Brian,

I live in Southampton.

I had the covers for my and tape and CD production of "Southwinds" for
Souhampton Windband produced by  a local printer "The Romsey Press"I can
provide samples and put you in touch if you wish.

Also My son works for his father in law at "Focus Television" they produced
the Southwinds CD & tape and also have produced the CD and tape called Stars
and Stripes for Hampshire County Youth Band (including arranging the
printing).