Re: Brass in Concert results

>   FROM - Andy Lincoln
>BBb Bass
>Yorkshire Co-operatives Band

>the box has to stay.........most of the judges around these days have
>associations with most of the bands therefore it could lead to a lot of
>problems if they were able to see...( I hear it now in the distance)
>
>" didn't he conduct them last week? " ........" Its a  fix"

Yes Andy,  the box may have to stay, but what about pagers and mobile
phones?  If the movement is that paranoid about protecting the anonymity of
bands
would you require adjudicators to hand them to the contest controller before
entering the box.

On the subject of adjudicators being associated with competing bands,
perhaps you would require adjudicators to declare their banding interests
(CV) and complete a vested interest "disclaimer" and copying both to bands
with their contest entry forms?

I'M RUNNING FOR COVER!

Brian Easterbrook
www.woodfallsband.freeserve.co.uk