Re: London Brass

Hi Roy...........

Here are some other CDs by the LONDON BRASS:

CARMEN - BOLD AS BRASS
1987
MCA CLASSICS MCAD-5955

INTRADA
Oct. 1987
Teldec  8.43923

TEA FOR TWO
May 1988
Teldec2292-43713-2

ROMANTIC JOURNEY
March 1989
Teldec 246 007-2ZK

CLOWNING AROUND
June 1989
Teldec2292-46069-2

CHRISTMAS WITH LONDON BRASS
April 1990
Teldec 2292-464443-2

I GOT RHYTHM
March 1991
Teldec  2292-46444-2

VIVA ESPANA!
April 1992
Teldec 9031 - 76990-2

There have been other CDs released since 1992.  I hope this helps.

Mark Freeh
(New York City)