Re: Help!

Colin,
Egon Printing is the publisher of Kantara. Phone John Street who is still, as
far as I know at Royston Road, Daldock, Herts.
The name of his company actually might be Egon Publishers Ltd.
I know that the CD side of his business merged with SP & S, The Salvation ARmy
Publishing and Supplies, Judd St. but I believe he still has the printing
business which to my understanding he wanted to keep more attuned to.
Regard,
Larry White.
Vancouver BC