Simon Kingsley

G'day all!!

You will not be pleased to know that I'm back!!! Been away for a couple
of weeks - so please bare with me...............   :-)  for any 'late'
replies - I'm still working through the postings.

Simon Kingsley contacted me a couple of weeks ago, but my reply has been
rejected by the postman - anybody got his address?

Monkey

PS - many thanks to all those Japanese friends who made themselves
known.